From our News Partners at WCBD-TV:
SUMMERVILLE, SC - Every spring, the Town of Summerville is awash in color- from the hot pink azaleas, to the purple wisteria, to the delicate white dogwood. On one 3-day weekend during this season, thousands of festival-goers transcend this gracious Southern town to take in the flowers and hospitality and attend one of the largest arts and crafts festivals in the Southeast- The YMCA Flowertown Festival.
The annual Summerville Family YMCA Flowertown Festival, a 3 day event celebrated every spring since 1972, celebrates the ushering in of warm weather and the passing of the cold
The annual Summerville Family YMCA Flowertown Festival, a 3 day event celebrated every spring since 1972, celebrates the ushering in of warm weather and the passing of the cold. - See more at: http://www.flowertownfestival.com/#sthash.EWdvPdoL.dpuf
Friday, April 4 - 9 am-6 pm
Saturday, April 5 - 9 am-6 pm
Sunday, April 6 - 9 am-4 pm
The Flowertown Festival is consistently ranked one of the Top 20 events in the Southeast by the Southeast Tourism Society, the three-day festival features:
• Over 200 jury-selected artists from throughout the country who display their work for sale
• Delicious foods from restaurants at The Taste
• Fun activities and rides for children at the Children's Jubilee
• Farmer's Market (Saturday ONLY)
• NEW!! KidsFest (Saturday ONLY) - Blooming Artists of the Flowertown Festival & YMCA ChalkFest
• Free admission
• Free Parking?
Image courtesy of WCBD-TV.